Thank you!

I appreciate you reading my blog! Please leave me comments!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

When three Texans get together in San Fran!



Great weekend! Full of Giant fun! Started off my my weekend right by taking a half day Friday and heading to San Jose!

I took the train with Stephani and my new friend Sarah to the Giant's stadium, where we watched the Giants play the A's! Being at the game was fun, but mostly everyone around us was very entertaining. Between the conversations we heard of the train and then at the game, we didn't even really need to talk, just listen. haha

Then Saturday we ventured into "The City"! And even though it was raining and my phone wasn't working, I did not let that keep me from having a great day. We went to the ferryboat market and had a delicious breakfast, many samples, and yummy, strong coffee. Then we headed to the painted ladies. And last, but certainly not least, WE WALKED ACROSS THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE. Okay, so we only walked like 1/4 of the way across the bridge (because of the rain) BUT IT WAS FABULOUS! I love that bridge.



1 comment: