Thank you!

I appreciate you reading my blog! Please leave me comments!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Help! I'm locked in my own apartment!

Today is the day my roommates and I got locked in our apartment. Yep. You heard it right. We go locked IN our apartment. Ya see, the thing is, our door has been giving us some trouble lately, and I think today was the day the straw broke the door's back.

We kept trying to open it, and it just wouldn't budge. Luckily, we don't have to climb through the window to get to work tomorrow because our landlord came to our rescue.

1 comment:

  1. Like I told you, locking myself out of my own bedroom in my early twenties with only a skimpy nightie on was one of my my most in embarrassing moments. Boy, was I grateful for the apron I found so I would at least have something on while the apartment maintenance guy repaired and eventually unlocked my door. I made a new friend that day - hee hee

    ReplyDelete